That’s On My List, the official Talk Vomit book club, meets once a month, on the last Sunday of every month, at 7:30 p.m. All sessions are remote and we’re always thrilled to welcome new members.
To join, subscribe to our Patreon at the Laugh Level. Book selections are announced via email and Instagram each month.
To get a sense of the kinds of books we read, here are some of our previous choices:
- Milk Fed by Melissa Broder
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
- No One Is Talking About This by Patricia Lockwood
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Pizza Girl by Jean Kyoung Frazier
This is a low-stakes, breezy sort of club. All sessions are recorded and shared with members afterward, so if you miss a month, you can still catch up whenever is convenient for you. Bring tea, bring wine, bring your pets and settle in for a chance to unwind with a little bit of book talk. We’d love to have you!
Questions? Book suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.